Saturday, October 25, 2008

Monster Mash-Oct. 25



We are having so much fun in New Orleans staying with my family. There are so many events and activities. I have been limiting ourselves to one big event on the weekends. Today we went to an event called Monster Mash in Bogue Falaya Park near downtown Covington, LA. It was so much fun, it was created for toddlers and preschool age kids. There were games, trick or treats, music, bug mobile, zoo mobile, crafts and food.

Wilder and I have been working on his costume this week. He dressed up as a gnome. To make it complete he wore his belt with a pocket and carried all important things for a gnome (nuts, string, needle and stick) I was bit nervous because everytime I asked Wilder to try on the hat, he would squeal and run away. Finally, he tried it on and fell in love. He would not take his hat/beard combo off, even when we got in the car to go home.

The costume was such a hit I am going to make one for Landry and myself for Halloween.

No comments: