Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Audubon Zoo -Where they all ask for you




Ahhh!!! The weather in New Orleans has been incredible, 65-85 degrees. Wilder has a pet turtle named "Tommy", Uncle Decker gave it to him from his collection. Everyday Wilder checks on Tommy and says "I love you".

We have made various trips to the zoo. One day as we were driving, Wilder was gazing out the window. I asked him what he was thinking about. He said " I'm thinking about the zoo" and I probed further "What about the zoo". Wider responded "Ant eaters". We then started talking about getting a pet ant eater so it would eat all the ants in Pop's yard.

Landry has mastered the scoot. He is fully mobile, playing with Wilder's toys and still laughing and smiling all the time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you finally gave me your blog address. This is such a good way to "see" you all. (-; Missing you -- and the sun. Send some up here!