Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January turning February

I have the best husband in the world. My birthday was at the end of last month. I have been hinting to Brett what I would really like, the ski attachments for our stroller (Chariot). I was so excited when they were delivered.

Since getting the skis for the stroller I have been using them as much as possible. We ski near the Mendenhall Glacier at the campground. There is a local nordic ski club that keeps the area groomed. I pull both boys and stroller (70-75lbs) about 2 1/2 miles. It is a great workout for me. I stop half way and let Wilder get out and play in the snow and run along the track.
We always look for the black wolf (Romeo) when we are skiing. Often times we just missed him, according to people we pass.

The wolf if Wilder's obsession. Wilder would like to take him home with us so he will not be lonely and won't have to howl. He said he could sleep on the floor in the bedroom. He talks often of the wolf's behavior. He is a curious wolf who follows people and dogs and is not afraid of people. His presence is more expected than not.

Landry is standing up on his own and will stand unassisted. He still laughs and is easily amused. He seems to like words that begin with a "B" sound.
Here are a few pics of the sunroom. I have purged and re-organized their toys. I am really starting to enjoy the space.

1 comment:

Brock Family said...

Hey Kristy! I love your blog! I know I said this on your facebook, but your family is too cute! Isn't being a mom fun! I'm so thankful to get to be with the kids full time, for now!